Windows Update KB3163008
and AppEazy Bug Resolution
On Thursday, June 16, 2016, a bug was discovered affecting customers and their ability to print/export files from their AppEazy Session to their local workstation. Our developers identified this to be caused by a Windows 10 update, and only affecting older AppEazy Systems – Systems sold prior to December 31, 2012.
- Users running AppEazy Connect on the Windows Operating Systems
- Users connecting to an AppEazy System sold prior to March 31, 2012
- Users who installed the latest Windows Update KB3163018
This did not affect:
- Users running AppEazy Connect on Apple OS X
- Users connecting to an AppEazy System sold after April 1, 2012.
The development team has released an updated version of the AppEazy Connect Software that resolves the bug caused by Windows Update KB3163018. You may update your AppEazy Software in any of the following ways:
- AppEazy will prompt you on the next launch to update itself. Simply click ‘Yes!’
- Download the latest version of the AppEazy Connect installer from here.
- Once the download has completed, launch the installer
- Follow the onscreen prompts to install the latest version of AppEazy Connect.